Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 398, released June 11, 2022. Subscriptions purchased in June 2022 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- No Dog Too Big • Robby wants a dog. But Dad says, “No. Our apartment is too small.” So Robby advertises he will walk dogs. “No Dog Too Big,” he writes on his flier. Well, Robby soon walks lots of big dogs, including Max’s. And Max has something big for Robby and Robby’s dad too!
- Father-Son Camp • Ernald doesn’t want to go to Father-Son Camp, a one day event at church. But his father, Patrick, convinces him to go. Pastor Sven has them play a game, “A Dad I Can Talk To.” He pairs the sons with another father, a man they can talk to. Patrick gets paired with Roland. And Roland wants to know, “So … uh … have you ever sucked another guy’s cock?”
- Father-Son Camp Aftermath • Glen, Roland’s father paired with Erland during the “A Dad I Can Talk To” game. Erland got Glen to teach him all about butt fucking. But Glen has second thoughts. He should tell Erland’s father what he and Erland did at Father-Son Camp. Shouldn’t he?
- Me and the Giants • Sergo’s dad hires electricians to update their electrical box and put in new outlets. Sergo stays home one day so the electricians don’t work alone. The electricians, “Big Brothers,” are giants. And Sergo needs to find out if they are big everywhere.
- Overnight Observation • Scott gets knocked hard during practice. At the hospital, Dr. Jonas recommends Scott stay overnight in the hospital for observation. Scott’s Dad, Bill, worries. Dr. Jonas is just the type of man his son, Scott, can’t resist.