Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 390, released April 16, 2022. Subscriptions purchased in April 2022 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- Keeping It in the Family • Dad notices an odd lump in his son’s underwear drawer when he tries to find his drill. The lump is not his drill. It’s a dildo. So why does his son have a dildo, and is he shoving it up his butt?
- The Substitute Teacher • Wayne hates his teacher, Mr. Cockburn. All the pupils must keep their hands on their desks at all times in Mr. Cockburn’s class. But Wayne can’t go so long without touching himself. Until a substitute teacher, Mr. Dartmore, shows up one day. And Wayne is tickled when Mr. Dartmore notices what Wayne does with his fingers and he grins.
- Is That a Thing? • Uncle Hank dissuades his nephew, Dan, when he visits and Dan confesses he is attracted to his dad. “He’s as straight as they come, Dan,” Uncle Hank says. But when Dan hears that his brother used to suck his dad off when they were teenagers, well, his hopes and dreams ignite.
- The Wolfman • Hamni herds his goats and sheep to the highest alpine meadows. So he is the last one to cross the drawbridge into the village at dusk. The drawbridge protects the village from the wolves on the other side of the ravine. But one night, while tending the bonfire that keeps the wolves at bay, Hamni sees the Wolfman glowing in the light of the fire. A naked man, twice the height of anyone in the village, and a cock the size of Hamni’s arm.
- Eagle Claw Delirium • Ranger Scott checks up on the two hikers, possibly a father and son, who camp at Blue Trout. The Eagle Claw blossoms are in full bloom around the mountain lake. Ranger Scott needs to warn them not to pick the blossoms. Just licking the blossoms gives a man an erection and a feverish delirium that only subsides after numerous orgasms. But is he too late?