Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 408, released August 20, 2022. Subscriptions purchased in August 2022 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- Buckley Rocks the Boat • Herman gets ready to row to the middle of the lake to relax. But a boy interrupts him. “Hey, Mister, can you take me to the other side?” he says. So Herman tells him, “I’m not going to the other side.” When he tells the boy, Buckley, that he’s going out into the lake to relax, Buckley says, “I can relax, too, Mister.” Though will the boy like to relax the way Herman does?
- Lost and Found • A captain walks up to the Lost and Found counter and hands Danny a phone. “Hi, Danny, I found this in the mens room,” he says. The captain walks away with a smirk. When Danny turns on the phone he sees why the captain smirked. The lock screen is a photo of a magnificent cock. Who’s cock is it?
- Not Doing Anything He Doesn’t Want To • Cal’s baby brother warns Wayne when Wayne tells him he and his wife are trying for a third boy. “You might get a Wayne Junior. You think you can handle that?” Wayne says. Wayne was a handful growing up. Wayne had an hearty appetite for his older brother’s cum. So will Cal’s youngest son be the same?
- A Family Cruise • Dan and Thomas need a break. Thomas’s uncle, David, suggests an unusual cruise. Three weeks at sea all the way to where the International Date Line and the Equator intersect. Three weeks with nothing but blue seas in all directions. A true getaway from every thing. Only Dad and Thomas bump into their two dads and Uncle David on board.
- After Closing • Continued from Boy Next Door, Connecting With the General, and We’re Practically Neighbors in DBTN 404: The General’s house sells. It’s closing time. Time to say goodbye to watching the boy on the other side of the valley jack off in his bedroom. Time to say goodbye to the boy’s uncle Theo, the real estate agent. And time to say goodbye to the boy’s dad, Vern. Or is it?