Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 409, released August 27, 2022. Subscriptions purchased in August 2022 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- Muscle Memory • Ned wakes up in a hospital. He can’t remember a thing. He’s been in a coma for 43 days. But his doctor advices him that muscles have their own memory and to let his muscles guide him. However, when he’s alone with his son, the muscle between his legs alarms him with the memory it has.
- The Rewards of Listening • During medical school, a professor advised him to listen to his patients. Dr. Dirk found that advice harder than it seemed. Especially when he knew so much more than his patients. But only his patients knew their own bodies. So he learned to listen, even when a young patient asks, “What about you, Dr. Dirk? Do you like to suck cock?”
- I Can’t Fabricate Evidence • Mrs. Danwith wants her detective to fabricate evidence to frame her husband, Stan, of an affair. She wants to divorce him and take his fortune. But as much as he tries, the detective can’t find any sign of an affair. Until he realizes that Stan isn’t cheating with woman. He and his buff son, Mark, make out in the sauna at the gym.
- Make a Man Out of You Yet • Bert moves out of the city to Cougar Pass, a tiny town in the Rockies. No one in Cougar Pass can believe that the new teacher, Bert, can’t drive. And Coach Hanson, a brawny man who goes naked on hot days, makes it his mission to make a man out of Bert.
- Milk It Like That • Jackson doesn’t recognize the young man mowing his neighbor’s lawn. It’s Tyler, the neighbor’s son. Only he’s no longer a little boy. He’s back from college and meaty as hell from rowing. And Tyler enjoys helping out. So when he helps Jackson clean out Jackson’s garage, Jackson offers Tyler the old massage table. But first they have to try it out.