Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 435, released February 25, 2023. Subscriptions purchased in February 2023 include this issue.
Stories in this issue are:
- Nowhere To Be Found • It’s time to man up, Bruce tells himself. So he and his son, Booker, travel half way around the world to spend two weeks all alone on a tropical island in the Indian Ocean. And it’s time to discover who his son really is. But can Bruce handle that?
- It’s All Just Made Up, Right? • “Is’s all just made up, right, Dad?” Joel says. He’s reading a book about a man who claims he had all kinds of sex in public johns. That guys drill holes they call “glory holes” through stall walls so they can shove dicks through and suck them. Joel can’t believe such things exist. But that look on Dad’s face, it’s like Dad knows about such things.
- Busted • Grandpa Bill listens to the radio on his way to his Burger Queen. The news reporter announces the arrest of Yaakov Zamin for stealing the Mayor’s car and murdering a security guard. However, Grandpa Bill knows Yaakov did no such crimes. He knows because he has evidence proving Yaakov Zamin played with him at the time of the crimes. But can Grandpa Bill show the police the tapes of Yaakov and him naked and having fun?
- You’re After My Son’s Cock • The other classmates at All Saints High School spread vicious rumors that hot Brad Frekman can’t get it up. But Colson knows that can’t be true. But how can he prove it? He can’t get close enough to smoking hot Brad to find out. Or can he? And what to do about Brad’s scary dad?
- Männlichkeitsvorbereitung • Peter takes his father’s watch, an Obermann Eklat 17, to the watchmaker. The watchmaker can’t believe his eyes. The last time he saw an Obermann Eklat 17 was twenty years ago. Of course he can fix it. But the watch contains a secret about Peter’s father and grandfather.