Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 363, released October 9, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during October 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- My Little Brother’s Keeper • Liam is tickled pink when his younger brother, Dythin, passes the exams for Syth-on-Theeves Technical Institute. Dythin can’t believe he passed. He still has to sit for an interview. He’s all pins and needles about that. But Liam who graduated from Syth-on-Theeves Technical Institute years ago offers to take his little brother on the train to Syth-on-Theeves. What’s an older brother for, but to give encouragement to a nervous little brother?
- Big Bill the Burger Queen • Big Bill is impressed with eager Gary. For one, he’s a great worker the other employees love. But Gary has a kink too, one that Bill can use to make Gary do anything he wants.
- What’s a Brother For? • When floods threaten their home, Adam and his parents escape to Uncle Joe’s place, far above the raging river. Thing is, Uncle Joe doesn’t have a big house, so Adam and Uncle Joe need to bunk together. When Uncle Joe takes Adam to his bedroom at night, he says, “I like to take a quick shower before I hit the sack. How about you?”
- I Did Not See That Coming • English teacher, Mr. Strokewood, sees his son, Jordan chatting with Virgil, Coach Hanson’s son, in the courtyard. It’s clear the two lads are in love. Right away, his mind wanders, and he thinks, if the two sons get married, who walks whom down the aisle? But Mr. Strokewood is in for the surprise of his life, something he doesn’t see coming.
- Getting Relief • No one suspects that Coach Hanson secretly has a thing for Mr. Strokewood, the English teacher. No one imagines that someone so buff as Coach Hanson would fall for a quiet guy like Mr. Strokewood. But Coach Hanson gets relief when his son, Virgil, hooks up with Mr. Strokewood’s son, Jordan.
Artists in this issue are:
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 362