Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 327, released January 30, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during January 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- In Too Deep • Dirk’s friends have it all wrong. That hot new weatherman, Jack, whom Dirk is hanging out with? He’s not Dirk’s new boy toy. He’s Dirk’s son, but none of Dirk’s friends know that. So Dirk and Jack have some fun, keeping up the ruse until they are in too deep.
- Hunry and Horny • Big Daddy “Blaze” is famous for his big appetite. He loves a good, home-made meal. But his wife doesn’t mind feeding her man because when his belly is full, he treats her right. But tonight, he’s home alone. Well there is Oliver, the exchange student, staying with them. So when Blaze goes down into the kitchen, late at night, to satisfy his ravenous appetite, is Oliver in danger when he goes looking for a snack too? Read Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 327 to find out.
- Failure to Disclose • Reeves is pissed at the real estate agent. Their new home is perfect. But the real estate agent failed to disclose that just inside the park, there is a decrepit restroom guys visit for nefarious purposes. It wouldn’t be a problem except that Reeves has a son, Dennis. The boy has a perpetual pardon. Hormones drip out of his pores. So how is Reeves going to keep his son from discovering that part restroom?
- It’s Good Luck • Ron is surprised. His son’s newest friend is Vish. Ron knew a man with the same name years ago, when he was growing up. At first he thinks it’s just a coincidence. But Vish spends the night, and shows Ron an unusual gold ring his grandfather gave him for good luck. Ron recognizes that gold ring. It’s the PA the man Ron knew years ago who often pushed that PA deep up his butt.
- Like It Was Yesterday • Darby can’t believe it when he runs into Royce at a wrestling match. Both of their sons are in the tournament. Darby and Royce wrestled years ago as teenagers. But they did far more than just wrestle. And old flames quickly rekindle.