Dad’s Bedtime-Tales Newsletter 302, released August 8, 2020. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during August. Stories in this issue are:
- The View’s Better Up Here • Henry persuades Jackson to house sit for him. He tells Jackson that the view from his apartment is better. But Jackson has no idea how great the view is from Henry’s apartment.
- Were You Spying On Me? • Ethan visits his Ironman companion, Randall. There is an Ironman Triathalon near Randall’s place, so it is a perfect time to get together. What tickles Ethan is that Randall’s son, Markus, seems very excited that Randall is visiting. He catches Markus spying on him when he is showering. So what does Markus do? Read DBTN 302 to find out.
- Discovering My Son by Madakou • The continuation of Discovering my Son in DBTN 298, Dad spies his son and the neighbor doing what he imagined they did when he saw them skinning dipping a few days earlier. Only, he isn’t angry about what he sees. Quite the opposite.
- How About This Pair? • Doug and his dad find a promising pair of briefs in the store. Are they as comfortable as they look? Will they live up to their expectations?
- None of My Business • Continued from DBTN 300, Simon is both terrified and horny when he gets a text from his son, Luke. He’s on his way over to have some fun with their neighbor, Peter. Simon is torn. Does he really want to play with his son and the neighbor again? Of course he does.
Previous issue: Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 301