Dad’s Bedtime Tales Newsletter 346, released June 12, 2021. This issue is included with new subscriptions purchased during June 2021.
Stories in this issue are:
- Job Skills • Blake’s dad, mother, even his uncle Dirk, pressure Blake to get a summer job. And he shocks them when he tells them at supper, “You can stop with the lectures, Dad. I got a job.” His sister yells, “You’re lying.” But Blake is not lying. He’s working at Dreamland, a nearby movie house. Blake thinks his janitorial job at Dreamland is boring, until he discovers that the small, basement restroom is a great place for horny guys like him.
- Honing My Job Skills • Blake devotes all his effort to his job at Dreamland. He is responsible for making sure the restrooms are clean, so he has to visit all of them at least once an hour. However, he visits the active one in the basement more often to hone his job skills. Until one day, his dad shows up to help him hone his skills.
- Yes, Sir! No, Sir!, No Excuse Sir! • Scott’s friend, Toby, has a tough dad. When Toby’s dad asks a question, the only answers Toby is allowed to give are, “Yes, Sir! No, Sir!, or No Excuse Sir!” Toby’s dad makes Scott drool. He sneaks over to Toby’s place when Toby isn’t home just to be one-on-one with his dad. But, Toby’s dad ignores him. However, Scott’s own dad has been working out. When Scott sees him undress for a shower, he wants to drop to his knees and shout, “Yes, Sir! No, Sir!, or No Excuse Sir!”
- My Son’s Boxer Briefs • continued from DBTN 343 and 344 Jonas has his reservations when Grant suggests the two of them wear nothing but aprons when they make supper for their sons, Clancey and Slade. But Grant assures Jonas, “Like I said, Clancey and Slade find me making super like this all the time. Our sons are crazy horndogs. I’m sure you know that. They like a little butt poke before supper.”
- Luckiest Son in the World • Johan enjoys living up in the mountains with Tobias. Thankfully, his dad comes by often enough with supplies so they don’t have to go into town. Johan does not like people in town asking him when he is going to put a ring on a lucky girl’s finger. He’s already got a ring on his finger and a matching one on Tobias’s. However, just because you live far from others up in the mountains doesn’t mean life is boring.